14/04/2020

Forclose - Fear of Bombs EP

Disclose worship at its finest! Forclose come from Passaic, New Jersey, United States and Fear of Bombs is the 1st recording. Seems its a one man band, since this guy Seanie Underage played, recorded, mixed and mastered the songs. Fear of Bombs is a 3 track EP, available in bandcamp and delivers a perfect Disclose immitation in both music and singing: Totally distorted raw punk and shouts reminding of Kawakami. This is amazing! I don;t know if there is physical release, i highly recommend this to Disclose fans and wish for more from Seanie.
Bandcamp

4 comments:

0 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GuajiroPunk said...

Thanks friend for all the shared music I send you is a compilation of my city Medellin- Colombia, We made it in quarantine: https://sofocacionenpanicovol1.bandcamp.com/releases, if you are interested I share the master sound in wav, mp3, ogg: https://mega.nz/file/iQ8BgZIQ # CDJzzZTuw40S6lqQ-_LtGiOJZhCvZvBvjdT59QpRgnQ
GuajiroPunk

BUY EA FC 25 COINS said...

I just discovered Forclose's "Fear of Bombs" EP, and I'm blown away! As a huge Disclose fan, this EP is everything I hoped for and more. Seanie Underage has nailed the raw, distorted punk sound and the intense, shouted vocals that remind me so much of Kawakami. The fact that he played, recorded, mixed, and mastered everything himself is incredibly impressive. If you're into raw punk, you need to check this out on Bandcamp. Fingers crossed for a physical release soon!

Martin Evan said...

Interesting thoughtts